Hospitals are turned into main targets of war, and due to this many of Syria’s medical needs continue to grow. The health sector is a top priority, as gaps continue to grow and not all specializations are available in Syria. The situation has also exacerbated after Turkey closed its borders, as now many injured people suffer and die along the border waiting to reach a hospital in Turkey. Our Health Unit is strong, with a multitude of projects in Syria, as well as a staff composed of doctors and trained medical professionals located in Turkey and Syria.
Al-Ameen’s Health Unit focuses on the following types of projects;
- Mobile Clinics providing basic care.
- Fortification of Hospitals.
- Covering missing medical equipment of Hospitals in need.
- Health and Nutrition research and projects.
- Malnutrition in areas under siege.